26.4.09

I'm back on track


Hi again!

Just a short message to update this blog. I cannot believe how fast these last months have passed by. It is true that my job has taken all my time and I had no energy to devote to my hobbies. I've been several times in Tarragona and the appartment looks great, we are very proud :-)
I enclose several links to exhibitions that I visited, films that I watched and books that I have read:

Affordable art fair Brussels, 12 - 15 Février 2009

Saturno contro, Ferzan Ozpetek

"Trop intelligent pour être heureux", Jean Siaud-Facchin
"Alergias alimentarias", Dr. Roberto Pelta
"You are what you eat", Dr. Gillian Mckeith

Currently reading:
"The detox strategy", Brenda Watson, Leonard Smith
"Shiele", Wolfgang Georg Eischer
"The how of happiness", Sonja Lyumborsky

No comments: